TriLux Complete Algae Sensor from Chelsea Technologies
TriLux Complete Algae Sensor
The TriLux Complete Algae Sensor is the only submersible fluorometer in the market that can simultaneously monitor chlorophyll, phycocyanin, and phycoerythrin.
Being able to monitor all three of these fluorescent pigments gives the most comprehensive assessment of in vivo phytoplankton dynamics within one compact, affordable, and easy to use platform. If preferred, turbidity can be added to this sensor in place of either phycocyanin or phycoerythrin.
Deploy as a standalone unit for spot sampling or profiling with a Hawk handheld display or set it up for continuous monitoring by connecting to a Watchkeeper datalogger. TriLux can also easily be integrated with 3rd party dataloggers, added to multi-parameter sondes, AUV’s.
- Monitors 3 parameters in a single, highly sensitive probe – Chlorophyll a, Phycoerythrin, Phycocyanin for complete algae sensor.
- Used in marine, freshwater or coastal applications with Turbidity as an option (replace phycocyanin or phycoerythrin)
- The complete algae sensor is three sensors in one, which gives you more space for other parameters
- Low cost solution for widespread algae monitoring and large scale monitoring programs
- Real-time data output
- User configurable sampling frequency from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz
- Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection
- Data display and logging with Hawk and Watchkeeper accessories