UniLux Fluorescein Sensor from Chelsea Technologies
UniLux Fluorescein Sensor
Highly sensitive compact fluorometer for dye tracer detection. Fluorescein is a synthetic organic compound and emits a bright green fluorescence. It is used for water tracing, hydrological tracer tests to help in understanding of water flow of both surface and groundwater studies.
UniLux is a low cost, miniature fluorometer for monitoring common tracer dyes. The highly sensitive sensors indicate small changes in the parameters at very low concentrations. Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection ensure suitability in a wide variety of water environments.
- Highly sensitive miniature fluorometer
- Low cost solution for dye detection at low concentrations
- Real-time data output in μg/l
- User configurable sampling frequency from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz
- Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection
- Data display and logging with Hawk and Watchkeeper accessories