UviLux PAH Sensor from Chelsea Technologies
UviLux PAH Sensor
The Highly sensitive UV PAH sensor fluorometer is for real-time, in situ detection of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
Chelsea’s PAH sensors enable the reporting of a range of hydrocarbon products that may be present within a catchment where industrial activities are in place.
A compact and highly sensitive fluorometer with excellent turbidity rejection and high ambient light rejection working at the surface and to depths of up to 1000 m.
- Wastewater and water treatment plants
- Pollution surveillance & investigative monitoring
- Point source pollution tracking
- Hydrocarbon monitoring in ports & coastal areas
- Road and airport apron run-off monitoring
- Pollution ingress into infrastructures
- Monitoring industrial effluent discharge in natural waters