UniLux Rhodamine WT Sensor from Chelsea Technologies
UniLux Rhodamine WT Sensor
Highly sensitive compact fluorometer for dye tracer detection. Rhodamine WT is a fluorescent tracer dye that mimics the movement of water molecules and indicates how water flows. Monitoring rhodamine in water is useful for tracing pollutants, studying aeration and dispersion, and many other applications when it is necessary to understand the movement of water.
UniLux is a low cost, miniature fluorometer for monitoring common tracer dyes. The highly sensitive sensors indicate small changes in the parameters at very low concentrations. Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection ensure suitability in a wide variety of water environments.
- Highly sensitive miniature fluorometer
- Low cost solution for dye detection at low concentrations
- Real-time data output in μg/l
- User configurable sampling frequency from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz
- Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection
- Data display and logging with Hawk and Watchkeeper accessories