UniLux Chlorophyll Sensor from Chelsea Technologies
UniLux Chlorophyll Sensor
Highly sensitive compact fluorometer for Chlorophyll and algae monitoring.
UniLux is a low cost, miniature fluorometer for monitoring Chlorophyll a, and other algae pigments. The highly sensitive sensors indicate small changes in the parameters at very low concentrations. Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection ensure suitability in a wide variety of water environments.
- Highly sensitive miniature fluorometer
- Low cost solution for algae monitoring at low concentrations
- Real-time data output in μg/l
- User configurable sampling frequency from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz
- Robust ambient light and turbidity rejection
- Data display and logging with Hawk and Watchkeeper accessories