UviLux CDOM Sensor from Chelsea Technologies
UviLux CDOM Sensor
The Highly sensitive UV CDOM sensor fluorometer is for real-time, in situ detection of colored dissolved organic matter.
The CDOM UviLux measures levels of UV light in water. A common use for a CDOM sensor is the continuous monitoring of wastewater discharge. CDOM corresponds to total organic carbon, which is an indicator of discharge water quality.
It is a compact and highly sensitive fluorometer with excellent turbidity rejection and high ambient light rejection, making it suitable for use in water and wastewater treatment works, as well as natural waters at the surface and to depths of up to 1000 m.
- Wastewater and water treatment
- Pollution surveillance & investigative monitoring
- Point source pollution tracking
- Hydrocarbon monitoring in ports & coastal areas
- Road and airport apron run-off monitoring
- Pollution ingress into infrastructures
- Monitoring industrial effluent discharge in natural waters