Watchkeeper Datalogger from Chelsea Technologies
Watchkeeper is a compact installed display unit that provides real-time data display, power and logging for UniLux, TriLux and UViLux fluorometers.
The color touchscreen shows real-time data for up to three parameters. You can set red, amber and green alarm thresholds, with on-board relays for connection to audible alarms or control valves.
Data is logged at rates that you set on a 2GB removeable SD card which can also be accessed via USB cable. Three 4-20 mA outputs enable transmission to a user database or control system.
- Compact wall-mounted unit
- Real-time data display, power and logging for UniLux, TriLux and UViLux fluorometers
- Backlit colour touchscreen display
- Up to three 4-20 mA outputs
- User-configurable alarms
- 2GB data storage
- Adjustable logging rates
- Data averaging and acquisition intervals are user configurable